Monday, July 14, 2008

Swim Date

Lawson practicing her swim strokes on the floor


I just told Wes he is going to see Katie!!


Come on mom, lets go to the pool!


Mommy and Wesley


Lawson is under the water 50% of the time!! This child is part fish!


Lawson watching over all the babies!!


Thanks Jenn for coming out with us. I told Jenn a story about Lawson at the pool and she said I should write about it. So here it is...

As any mom knows taking care of two kids at the pool is a tad difficult. So for the first time I let Lawson go to the bathroom in a public facility without me. Have no fear-I was 10 feet from the entrance!! While she was in there I prayed that she would not flood the toilet or catch too many germs! The one thing I was not expecting was for my little girl to come out of the bathroom with her bathing suit around her ankles in only her birthday suit!! I guess I forgot how hard it is to get a wet bathing suit back up!! Oops!!

1 comment:

Donna Wright said...

Those pictures are GREAT!! Love you guys!!